Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 28, 2009

I proclaim to all I will live my life OUTLOUD and UNAFRAID because I only have now!! Why? Must I explain? Okay! Life is all we have and now is all that any of us have and we must take advantage of the now. How do I do that? I try to not live in the past and not to worry about the future. I'm not perfect and never will be but I'm better today than I ever have been. For those who know me and know me well, I have been and always will be LOUD which means you will hear me coming and you will hear me going. Alot of you THINK I'm not afraid but I'm less afraid than I ever have been. Fear is defined in my book as "False Evidence Appearing Real". I have always been afraid of what was going to be next in my life but through trials and tribulations I have learned not to be afraid. I can face anything today as long as I believe that a power greater than myself, which I chose to call God, will see me through anything including the "ultimate" fear which is leaving this life that we know exsists and moving on to the next life that we don't know exsists. Does that make sense? To me it does and that's all that matters. I believe something exsists beyond the hear and now and my belief in that keeps me strong and living the best that I can everyday because I want to be the best I can be always. I see the joy in knowing people and seeing nature and appreciating that which created it. How unique are we? How unique is nature? If you really think about it, wow, so BIG!! I can only imagine what created it all. How big is that? I am really sure that I will get through it all, even the worst, I think I already have. I will continue to be outloud and unafraid because that's who I am, believe it or not!!

So what are you doing now?

No comments:

Post a Comment