Friday, April 3, 2009

April 3, 2009- Who Am I?

Have you pondered this question? You have to ask yourself how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go to find out? I wanna go all the way. It's easy to describe myself in adjectives but what am I really? If you believe in quantum physics then I am my atoms, but I'm also my cells. I'm also my macroscopic physiology. If you believe in creation then I am a spiritual being knowing there's this interconnectedness in the universe, that we are all interconnected and that we are connected to the universe at its fundamental level, God. I think this is as good an explanation for spirtiuality as there is. Combine quantum physics and creation and it makes up a reality. Reality is my possibility, possibility of consciousness itself, then immediately comes the question of how can I change it? How can I make it better? How can I make it happier? I can wake up in the morning, and I consciously create my day the way I want it to happen. Now, sometimes, because my mind is examining all the things that I need to get done it takes me a little bit to settle down and get to the point where I'm actually intentionally creating my day. When I create my day, and out of nowhere, little things happen that are so unexplainable, I know that they are the process or the result of my creation. You can't really explain it, and anybody who spends too much time trying to explain it is likely to get lost forever down the rabbit hole.

At the deepest subnuclear level of our reality, I believe YOU & I are literally ONE and everyone is GOD!

Ponder that for awhile!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment