Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 10, 2009-My First Blog

Well here it is, my first blog! Today brought better news about my friend Shannon, who is a transplant buddy. We are getting ready to hit our 7 year anniversary and she had some problems on a cruise this weekend. She and her husband are celebrating 10 years of marriage. Yay! I was really worried yesterday but got some much better news today. As for me, I am battling a little infection right now that has me coughing quite a bit. It's not like I haven't done that before though, LOL! Duke is keeping a close eye on me as they always do! My sister has come to live with us for awhile and we are transitioning into a new schedule. It's going rather smoothly. You will be happy to know that she has noticed that I have mellowed quite a bit over the last few years. I think I owe that to Roger being so steadfast and grounded. She got a job at Panera Bread today so I will be eating lots of bagels from now on........my weakness is asiago cheese bagels. It was a great day to be alive once again, I never take a day for granted. Till my next blog, peace & love, Amy

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get over the infection quickly!!! I'm so glad you have a blog now. Blogger world is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real cool Amy. This is a great way to express yourself and keep in touch with all your friends. Thank You GOD for "my little darlin" and the internet.

    DADDY

    P.S. Every day is a great day because I pick up the phone and hear your voice!! We are BLESSED!

    ReplyDelete