Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 18, 2010

"Life is precious, Life is precious, Life is precious, Life is precious, Life is precious"!!! You can write it a 1000 times on the chalkboard but do you really believe it, do you live it? !

I lost a friend this weekend due to a fever caused by a virus. She got her "shiney new lungs", her words, 10 months ago after struggling on oxygen for 17 years. She didn't even get a chance at life again. I declare a "foul"on life!!! In death she gave back to me something I only thought I was believing and living all the time, "Life is precious"!!! I realize of course this was a lesson I was taught long ago but it simply didn't seed itself into my brain even after my "gift of life". I will cheer everyday now and tell God how grateful I am. I will do good things unto others putting that gratitude into action. I will do it to the best of my ability each and every day. I am alive and I am very happy, I love everything and my life is everything I always wanted it to be. My dreams are my reality now!!! I hope and pray my dear family and friends that you may have the happiness and love that are in my life now. I pray for good health for all of you; and if not, that you have courage and perserverance. I love you all, make your dreams come true by believing and living in the fact that "Life is precious"!!! I promise you will be blessed.

Peace & Love,

Amy

1 comment: